Labels

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Television Advertisement Making and Evaluation

Now we have completed our individual adverts we will now start on a group television advertisement. For this we need to do a rough plan/shooting script to understand the aims of our television advertisement.


 
Now we have completed our shooting script we need to start filming our advertisement using imaginative angles and shots. After this we need to make and edit of our video clips to create our advertisement. As a group we decided to create our own individual advertisement and then present the one we decide is the best in our product pitch. For mine i will use Adobe Premiere Pro. I have now created my advertisement. In my opinion my visual advert is actually quite good, this is because i represented our product in the correct way; sports fragrance/antiperspirant for men from the age of teens to late 40's. But on the other hand my audio was completely wrong, this is because the Internet provided very little selection of sound effects (that are free) and therefore no sound effects could be manipulated to fit my advertisement. As a result my advert should be mute. But for the future i now know to build my visual clips around my audio clips, this will allow me to be limited/ confined to the resources i have, this will make me think more deeply about how to create a advert and therefore result in a better advertisement.                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment