Labels

Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Print Ad Evaluation


To start my print ad I opened Adobe Photoshop, as I thought this was the easiest program to use. I then went on to open my other files such as; the Ocelot logo and the deodorant can.



Next I used the Gradient paint tool, I then clicked on the Gradient editor tool to create a background that consisted of a number of blues; to represent cleanliness.




After getting the background right, I started to add on my deodorant can and logo in the lazy z layout. After doing this I added on my text, making the more important words in a larger font. I also changed the font to keep the audience’s attention. I later put on the Boots logo, this is because from previous research many print ads actually show the location of where customers can buy their products.

This is my final print ad, I think that it fits its purpose as it is eye-catching and at most motorists eye level, this will create awareness for our brand (Ocelot). Also the colours I have used represent fresh and cleanliness, this will also draw in potential customers. My print ad also uses patterns in the backgrounds, this represents speed which ties in with our sporty target audience. On my print ad I have also put in the Boots logo, Boots is a shop that all classes of people go to and will show customers where they can purchase our product and also create further awareness for our product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment